There are 0 items in your cart
FROM BREASTFEEDING TO GUILTY PLEASURES: A LOOK INSIDE MODEL TINAMARIE CLARK'S LIFE AS A MOTHER
April 23, 2018 0 Comments
Two cities, two kids, and one model mom. This glamorous mother-of-two knows the power of pampering, Postmates, and peppering your partner with positive affirmations. Take a peek into the life of the self-proclaimed spunky and sweet Tinamarie Clark.
1) What life advice has your mother given you that has helped you during your transition to motherhood?
Trust your self, you know your baby better than anyone.
2) What do you hope your sons will be like when they are young men?
Kind, smart, compassionate, like their dad.
3) This is your second time breastfeeding. Is this time different?
Yes, Lexington doesn’t have a strong latch so it takes a little longer for him to feed.
(Above Tinamarie wearing our Gemma 2.0 Sweatshirt.)
4) The first time we met, you walked into our meeting at the Highline Hotel while nursing your son Lex. How important is it for you to normalize breastfeeding in our society?
It’s really important to me because I think it’s one of the most empowering and bonding things we can do with our babies and I want that to be normal.
5) Tell us 1 thing very few people know about you.
I have a black cat named Jinx.
6) What audiobook are you listening to right now?
Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
7) What 3 adjectives would best describe you?
Spunky, raw, sweet.
(Above Tinamarie wearing our Clo Shirtdress.)
8) Tell us about the time you visited your husband in the hospital in 6 inch heels...
Haha! Very important trick I used to make him feel just a little better. I knew he loved those shoes and I knew he wouldn’t worry about me while he was getting better if I walked in looking put together.
(Above Tinamarie wearing our cashmere Rachele poncho.)
9) What's your secret to a healthy marriage after baby?
Always treat your man like a king and affirm all the great things he does for you and your kids.
(Above Tinamarie wearing our Carlotta Ruffle Dress.)
10) Any guilty pleasures after becoming a mother?
11) You split your time between NYC and Cincinnati. How is your life different in these two places?
One is calm, suburban, easy and we spend a lot of flowing family time together there. NYC is fast, busy, planned and fun and different every day.
12) You're big into self care and we love that. Cosset means "to pamper" and we believe mothers should pamper themselves too. Tell us the top 3 things you do for yourself to help you feel like a woman:
Shoes, Makeup and Perfume.
13) You LOVE (more like are obsessed with!) pajamas. Why?
They’re a daily way to feel chic even when you aren’t dressed. Throw on a matching pajama set and a turban and you’ll feel like a queen in no time.
14) You have a pair of our Mila pajamas in Navy with burgundy piping. How do you feel in them?
Put together and crisp.
15) How has your style changed now that you're a mother?
I love fashion more now. I somehow put a little more effort into looking cute.
16) If you could give 1 piece of advice to first time moms with newborns what would it be?
Take tons of photos and videos and actually print them.
17) If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice what would it be?
Don’t trust what your mind is telling you...I know it feels real but it’s not.
18) If you could turn back time to your early 20s would you have done anything differently.
Thanks for sharing and for letting us into your home to take the beautiful photos of you in our styles with your sweet babies!
Teat & Cosset